Visually Brand Your Business
Invest in Your Business Brand with Professional Logo Design
It takes time and effort to create an authentic and dynamic logo design that conveys the unique personality and core values of a business.
Whether you’re launching a new business, branding an event, or refreshing your identity, Graphikitchen can help ensure your logo design has a powerful presence that connects with your desired audience.
Why Should You Pay for a Professionally-Designed Logo?
An effective logo is more than an image—it takes effort, attention to detail, experience and a proven process to create a compelling logo, which is the cornerstone to a unique and powerful visual brand.
There are no shortcuts. Here is my process—you won’t find this method with bargain logo designers:
- Set the design direction using a creative brief
- Research your business and your competition
- Create 3 unique design concepts, which I present to you in the context of everyday examples of how the logo could be used
- You choose the concept with the most potential and I refine it to best communicate your company’s values and brand message
- Revise the logo based on your feedback
- Provide logo files in orientations and formats needed for websites, print, screen printing, embroidery and broadcast media
- Design accompanying brand guidelines (optional)
Real People. Real Success Stories.
What My Logo Design Customers Say
ST. LOUIS CENTER
“John pays careful attention to detail, has amazing graphic skills and insights and is thoughtful and creative throughout the design process. We have been very satisfied with the quality of our documents. John has worked on our projects for over 10 years.”
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
“I give Graphikitchen my highest recommendation. John is a pleasure to work with. His logo design process is thorough and the results speak for themselves. After talking to several competitors in Ann Arbor, I hired John to update the logo design and the overall visual feel of my organization.”
“John came in to clean up a terrible logo I got off of Etsy. Much better results and my new logo design looks superb. He was able to work within my constrained budget and provide a professional looking logo design.”
Still not convinced?
Ready to Get a Logo?
OR HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?