Website Hosting and Maintenance
Keep your site safe and secure
Hosting and Security for Your Website Made Simple
You’ve put a lot of time and effort into designing and building your website (and if you haven’t, I can help with that, too). You’ve spent hours writing content, choosing the right images, and creating a unique online experience for your customers.
Fast, reliable and secure hosting is a must-have. Bargain basement hosting companies can leave you cold when it comes to support and features. Count on Graphikitchen to provide a quick, scalable and rock-solid hosting platform for your new website.
It’s also important you protect your website—an essential business asset—from malware and malicious bots to hackers who can compromise your site and affect your search engine rankings.
WordPress is arguably the best platform for online publishing, but like any other piece of tech it needs updating. Periodic security patches need to be applied to the core WordPress installation, and plugins and theme files need to be updated to ensure your site continues to work as well as the day you launched it. And just like your computer hard drive, your website also needs a comprehensive off-site backup solution in place in case you ever need to restore the contents of your site.
If you don’t have the time or inclination to take care of these tasks, I can help.
My promise to you is that I will respond promptly to your maintenance requests, and care for your website like it’s one of my own.
Plans Start at Less Than $2.50 Per Day!*
*$79 per Month. No contracts or termination fees.
*Annual Pricing Discount: Pay for 11 months, receive 12 months of hosting, protection and security for your new site!
How I Protect & Maintain Your Site
A fast, reliable and secure home for your website, featuring reliable RAID-10 SSD storage, unlimited email addresses, and a free SSL certificates.
Keep your sanity, and let me be your point of contact for all hosting and domain suppport issues. You have my promise that I’ll respond promptly to your requests.
I keep your site optimized, maintained and running efficiently through monthly updates to the core, theme and plugin files.
Your site is monitored and protected in real time from malware, hackers and spam with Wordfence®, the best security plugin available.
I archive your site locally and also back it up daily to a cloud-based redundant server, with up to 4 available restore points.
You’ll receive a monthly activity report on tasks completed to keep your site secure, as well as basic traffic statistics.
Bonus for New Customers!
When you enroll in my Website Care and Maintenance Plan, I’ll include up to one hour of minor website updates every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe, secure, and that I’ll take care of minor updates, additions or edits to your website at no additional charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question not covered here? Feel free to contact me.
What happens if I don't enroll in the plan?
If you decide to decline the hosting and maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are some of the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress core installation will need to be updated when security patches or new versions are released. Out-of-date software is one of the leadinging causes of website hacks.
- Without off-site backups and restore points, sites that are hacked or compromised could lose all their contents, pages and search engine presence.
- You won’t get a comprehensive monthly report overviewing your site traffic, uptime, security, performace, page views, bounce rates, etc.
- Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for maintaining your site. You won’t have me as your trusted partner to assist you with minor updates problems or website issues. Most likely, you’ll have to contact your hosting company for assistance, or I’ll be able to help on an hourly basis at my current rates.
What happens if I don't enroll in the plan and my site gets hacked or infected?
I’ll clean and restore the site for an initial cleanup fee of $350. I’d then strongly recommend that you enroll in the maintenance plan immediately to make sure it remains clean and protected from malware and hackers.
I already have a hosting plan with GoDaddy (or other company). How can I get on the plan?
No problem! I’ll buy out the remainder of your current hosting agreement term, and move you over to my plan at no additional cost.
Alternatively, you can keep your current hosting company, and enroll only in the Maintenance portion of my plan starting at $69.00 per month. Note that this option includes sofware updates, protection & monitoring, backups and a monthly report. For hosting and domain issues, you’ll need contact your hosting company.
What if my site gets hacked or compromised while I'm on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan, I’ll take care of cleaning and restoring the site at no extra cost to you.
Are there any setup or cancellation fees?
- There is no setup fee if you join my maintenance program after I’ve built or redesigned your site and you sign up within the first 6 months of your website launch.
- If it’s been more than 6 months since I built your site, or if you have made changes to the site within the first 6 months, a one-time $199 setup fee will apply.
- I do not charge any cancellation fees, regardless of circumstance. You may un-enroll at any time.
If I don't use my monthly allowance of maintenance time, does it roll over to the following month?
The monthly hourly retainer is applicable for only that month. If you have edits that require more than your monthly allotment, check out my current hourly rates.
What if I have site updates that require more than 1 hour?
I’ll always do my best to get your site updates completed within your allotted hour, but if you have updates that will require additional time, I’ll provide you with an estimate of time and cost at my current hourly rate.
Ready to Protect Your Site?
OR HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?